Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bumps & Bruises

In the space of 10days, my boy has suffered 1 nasty abrasion on his kneecap and 2 mean bruises to his right eye and countless knocks on his head...ouch! He's basically not looking where's going...instead of walking properly...he's literally always zooming here and there...my heart is constantly in my mouth...see already also scared...boys will be boys...hehhhh...i told hub that must go temple to pray for the kids safety...if not, pray for my weak heart...always kena tio chua by Damien :O

Debbie is more demure...the only damage she can do now is to pull my hair nia...whahahaha :) btw, she has already called off her milk strike and now back to guai guai drinking her milk...hehehehe.

I had heaps of fun with the kids during my long weekend...i was on leave on Friday to bring mien go see his eye doctor...so far so good...yippeee! Next check will be 4 months later...It's back to work tomorrow...Have a nice week ahead :)









3 comments:

Joyce Phuah Hooi Ean said...

Debbie looks like Damien! she is very very cute and pretty

Joyce Phuah Hooi Ean said...

Debbie looks like Damien! she is very very cute and pretty

Raquel Ang ~ Damien's & Debbie's Mummy said...

Thanks Dear :)