Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 1st Sweet B'day Debbie

My bb turned 1 today...didn't apply for leave from work today so Debbie spent her b'day with granny...my mummy really "you xin"...still effortly go get a small cake and lou some red eggs for her...she must have a blast with granny and grandpa today...no wonder, she kept laughing and smiling in her sleep :) Thanks Mummy :)

Wanna wish my baobei Debbie a happy & sweet 1st B'day and may she be healthy, happy and smiley ALWAYS! Mommy loves you! Muaks!

Here are the pics from her B'day Celebration last weekend. Enjoy :)











































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry babe... I cannot attend.

maybe u give birth to another one so that I can attend your child 1 yr old party again.(haha...)

So envy, everyone seem to enjoy themselves.. esp the kids..