Sunday, May 23, 2010

Emo

I had a very wonderful day with Damien today...As yayuk will be heading home soon, she went over to my dad's shop with Debbie straight right after breakfast this morning for some shopping...so me and Damien took a cab down to my sis Sam's place in Jurong...after his nap, we strolled (with Cayden and Damien in strollers and all) to Jurong Point for lunch...we had a yummilicious lunch @ Soup Restaurant...after that, I went berserk with shopping...headed back to Sam's house after shopping...i was damn happy with my purchase...hehehe :) we made Teriyaki Salmon for Dinner...that's Damien's fav dish at the moment :)

During our cab ride home after a long day out, i hugged Damien tightly and told him that i love him and he said:" i love u" back...that was when i started to tears...OMG! i couldn't control my tears...both Damien and Debbie are my precious cargo and at that moment, i just felt contented and blessed and i could not want to exchange it for anything else in the world...thank you God for my two wonderful bundles :)

Damien and Debbie, mummy love you :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot imagine when the time he said to you "Mum, I am getting married." u sure fainted one..

hehe....