Monday, September 29, 2008

Tummy Time

Hi guys, nothing much to update these few days....or rather i'm too tired and lazy....didn't get much rest during the weekend...thanks to my little dynamo who will without fail let go a series of sharp shrills at 5.30am sharp....i tried turning away and ignore him, thinking that he will go back to sleep...but no loh....he will keep at it until i'm so worried that he will lose his voice....hehhhh...

i told my hubby about this when he came back from flight...he said:" dear, get it right, he's talking to himself and not yelling"....ok loh...i mean obviously my ah lao didn't hear damien practise his vocal yet...the next morning, i was in the toilet preparing for work when my little one decided that it's time to wake the whole world up...so off he went:" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"....u know what, my ah lao who is preparing breakfast for me in the kitchen walked into the room and said:" Mien can you pls dun shout???"...i overhead this and could not resist saying:" i tot you say he's talking to himself??"...he didn't replied me and walked out...hahaha...

Anyway, here are some pics of my little champ on his tummy...besides, flipping and turning like a roti prata...he is damn good in executing his kungfu kicks too....


Daddy & MM walking me to the lobby to catch the shuttle bus to work







My boy feeling pek chek










Auntie Suzzane & my boy



1 comment:

mag said...

hello evryone-including the junior member heehee. in syd. cooling weather. im sure mm will love it here. miss his smell already even thou only 1day didnt see him.

do post more pic in your blog ok so that whenever i go online can see him.

looking fwd to mom's birthday dinner but after she goes back there will be lots of planning and work to do for us. ill try to give away my long flts to assist ok. Mean time pls pls take good care of yourself and junior.

ok got to go. ciao...