Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bronchitis

It's nightmare for me whenever my kids fall sick and i seems to be reliving this nightmare at least twice a month ever since Damien entered childcare...Damien fell sick again last week...and this time round, it's Bronchitis...hehhhhhhh! Hub and I were in and out of KK dunno how many times...Damien fever went up to nearly 41 degrees...his temp just wouldn't come down despite me giving him paracetamol/ibuofun very 4hrly and sponging him....and when he starts to go breathless on me, i was so panicky & freaked out...So he was out of action the whole last week, recovering at home :(

He has since recovered but my mum was adamant that he doesn't go back to school for at least the next 2 weeks and also that hub & me re-looked into his childcare...1 thing that i realised about his childcare is the huge No# of children they have with them...at the last count, it's around 150 children and from what i hear from the principal, they will be looking at 220 children come Jan/2010...Ohmigod...mum wanted me to switch him to another childcare with fewer children or if not, pulled him out from school (Damien is the apple of her eyes)...hmmmmmm....Star Learners is a very good school and Damien is adapting well but the only problem i have with them is the no# of children...his PD was like telling me to bite thru the 3 months period and afterwhich, he will be fine as his body will be immune to all those evil virus...hehhhhhhh...dunno leh...i also heartpain whenever he falls sick...i have got a few other childcare centers in mind...will drop by with hub when he's in town...will go look see look see before we make any decision.

Now that Damien is at home, mum & dad is taking care of Debbie full time...Damien is my mum's pet while Debbie's my dad...hehehehe...good also, coz they can bond with their grandchildren instead of work work work everyday.

No comments: