Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy "NIU" Year!

I'm like an energiser battery the past few days...getting the family ready to welcome the Year Of Ox...we had our reunion dinner at my mum's place just now...forgot to bring our camera so didn't take any photos...just got back not long coz had to do prayers before 12 midnight....




I was so busy especially yesterday and the day before...i did some last min shopping (as usual) at Vivo...got damien a new set of PJ and a top from Zara for my ah lao...and i blew a few hundred bucks at EGG...i love their maternity clothing, so comfy...:p

I was up at 7am yesterday...went for my appt @ Dr.Koh clinic...BB is 23 weeks liao...when Dr.Koh studied my weight chart, he told my ah lao that i "bu bu gao sheng"....hehehe...my weight is going up, UP and UPP....hohoho...after my appt, we went home, rested for a while, then brought the children to Chong Pang to walk walk and had duck rice for lunch....in the evening, we headed to my mum's place and was there until 10pm...

Just count down with my ah lao....Happy Lunar New Year!!!...may the Year of Ox bring you good health, wealth and happiness....got to go give my children ang bao to put under their pillow liao ("ya shui chien")...till then...have a good new year....Gong Xi Fa Chai.....



No comments: