Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crazy Cravings

For the past few days, i have been having very eccentric cravings...

1. Clam Chowder soup - Had a cup at Long John Silver....not bad...$2.10
2. Mushroom soup - My hubby haven't bring me to Prego yet....
3. Bread w/ olive oil - weird right?
4. Tuna croissant - Had liao at Delifrance
5. Pizza - The prosperity pizza from Pizza Hut was a big letdown...hehhh..too sweet.
6. Sushi - Had it w/Qi after her Berries class last sunday
7. Chix Rice - Had a huge portion + egg at Turf City after Damien's swim class on Monday
8. Zhen Zhu Nai Chai - stole a few slips from my friends
9. Calbury's Hot Chocolate - Must have it every night before sleep
10. Wang Wang biscuit - tsk! tak!
11. Coffee - Smell already also cannot tahan....

and the list goes on and on....anyway...will eat in moderation...not very healthy right...but cannot tahan...when the cravings hit me....i will go look for it until i found it and eat it...CNY is just around the corner...i have been making trips to my store room, stealing glances at the bottles of goodies my ah lao bought for CNY...hehehehe...wait until i sink my teeth on those pineapples tarts....and just thinking of bwa gua is good enough to make me drool....ohmigod....

We have set this sat as the official day to do spring cleaning...we are in the midst of doing up the children's room...will post the the before and after photo in my next few entries...

Going to start work liao...ciao :)

No comments: