Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Nian Chu 2"

Nian Chu 2 was spent going to my mum's place in the morning for breakie, then to the airport to fetch my sis...it was my first time to T3...wahhhh...so nice, bright and spacious...then we were off to my granny's place to bai nian...we went back to my mum's place after granny's place coz we have friends and relatives popping by in the evening...before they came, hubby and i brought the children down for a dip in the pool...the water was so fantastic.....what a HECTIC day!





My children and me @ T3



Qi & Damien with their Jiu Jiu









Qi & Damien with their Dayi



Me and my Daddy in matching outfits



Damien wishing his lao ma "Sheng ti Zian Kang"



























Mummy, it's your fave LV bag leh








Nicole Ahyi & Damien






No comments: