Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Everyone was up at 8am this morning...CNY is just a week away...we started our spring cleaning right after breakfast...My hubby was given the task of taking care of Damien whilst Yayuk, Qiqi and myself started with the living room...then the dinning area...and finally the kitchen and storeroom...we finished arn 2pm...my ah lao said i'm like a general when issuing orders to my soldiers...hehehe...must be like that ma...coz then only able to get things done...luckily, we had tidied our bedroom last week...otherwise, we will still be at it until evening....

Really had a sense of satisfaction and joy when we sees that Qi loves her room so much...finally, me and my ah lao had transformed our guest room to a "pink room" which qi can finally call it her own...she was so happy...jumping and squealing like a piglet...i brought her to chose her own "princess" bed and i got her "princess" bedspread and curtains from Aussino...of course...everything is in pink....

i sneaked out arn 4pm for my pedicure appt...hmmmm....what a bliss when the pedicurist massage my calf....so nice.....then we brought the whole family out to meet up with my sis and her hubby for dinner at chong pang....the curry fish head was fantastic....chong pang was so crowded and really have the CNY festive mood...brought the children to buy some CNY stuff after dinner too....

Had a tiring but wonderful and satisfying day....going to sleep liao...coz tomorrow still have to wake up early to bring Qi to Berries....

Gdnite....sweet dreams...ZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: