Sunday, August 31, 2008

Damien Boy is Teething...

Last friday, when i reached home from work, my MIL told me: "Aiyo...your son is so naughty today...couldn't sleep in the afternoon...just want people to carry carry and so cranky..." hmmmm....My boy was so cranky the past few days...so out of the norm...and when i took care of him that night, he was "mang chang" and throwing tantrum...so the next morning...my MIL and I concluded that he is teething...and true enough...we saw 2 whitish blocks seeming to about to sprout from his gum...that explains his behaviour and his constant salivating...I'm proud to announce that my boy is teething...

Me and my teether that mama bought me






1 comment:

Michelle Ng said...

Wow teething at 4th month tats very fast. My boy 8mths+ liao still got no sign. hah..