Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cereal for Toddlers?

Have been searching high and low for toddlers cereal for my boy...the only cereal brand i can find for 6-24mths is the "Nestle Gold: Oats with Prune" which i have bought a box for him to try out...currently my boy is on Nestle baby rice cereal: Stage 3...but i find that it's not substantial enough for my boy...any recommendations, mummies?


This is what my 14mths Damien is having now:
AM:
5am: 240ml of Enfagrow
7am: 1/2 cup of milo
9am: 1 bowl of rice cereal
11am: 240ml of Enfagrow


PM:
1pm: 1 bowl of porridge (meat & veggies + sweet potatoes (sometimes pumpkin) + red dates + wolfberries + dried scallops)
3pm: 1 serve of fruit
4pm: 240ml of Enfagrow
6pm: 1 bowl of porridge


Before bedtime:
8pm: 240ml of Enfagrow


As he is still taking milk 4x daily, i always see yy opening up a fresh can of milk even before the week ends...Debbie is on Enfalac-HA...and it cost $46 per can...so together with Damien's milk powder, really very shiong leh coz very expensive...but no choice loh...my MIL going back to Penang next wed...so it's back to me planning the children meals...oh no!!...sometimes, i really have to crack my head thinking what to cook for them...Heinz bottled bb food is a big no-no for Damien long time ago liao...he likes his food hot and fresh now...guess, gotto go pull out my recipe book liao

My 3 baos


Er Bao



Xiao Bao



My boy never fails to stimulate my heart...each day will have new pattern to scare his mummy...this is 1 of it...wait until u all see the video...so fast he climb...








No comments: