Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lasik

I've wanted to do lasik for a long long time liao...coz i think it will improve the quality of my life...but i've been dragging my feet...the amt of $$$ that i had spent on my daily disposable contact lens for the past year is enough for me to go thru the op liao...

So after making up my mind to go for it, i dropped by Shinagawa Lasik Centre @ Wheelock Place yest to fix an appt to go for the pre-lasik assessment...i've fixed my appt on the 04/Aug...the lady at the counter told me that if everything is ok, i can have the lasik done the very next day...though it's a fairly straight-forward op, i'm still kinda scared...but no more delay liao...i will go for it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Message specially for u

"With or without glasses, you still the Most Miss Glam in our heart"

Future Aunties....:)