Friday, April 3, 2009

B'day Pressie

We will be celebrating Damien's 1st b'day this coming sunday and we're gonna have a party for him...yeahhhh!!!!...my bro and sis wanted to get something for Damien from Toy 'r' Us...so today, we headed down to Vivocity + also to escape from the heat...

So excited and looking fwd to his b'day party this sunday...his daddy got him a very nice cake from ECreative :)...we also catered buffet and ordered "Ang Ku Kueh" from my favourite bakery - Ghye Thye (along sembawang road)...yippeee :)





This is mine...All mine...hehehe :)




When we reached home, Damien is still so energetic while we are so drained...he couldn't even wait for kaka to do up to get his bodysuit before racing off :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY Belated bday. Sorry that i did not attend your 1st bday..

I am worred cos i know u will forgive me.

Hope u like the present Mien...

May all your wishes come true.

PS: I will wait for u to growth up...