Tuesday, April 28, 2009

14 May 2009

This is it!...the day has been set for my C-Sec...i will get to see my darling gal on the 14/May/2009...hmmmm...i'm getting all excited and nervous as the anticipation builds up and as the day draws nearer...saw dr.koh this morning and bb is 2.76kgs now...another 2more weeks to go...hope bb will hit the 3kgs mark...


Nowadays, sleep seems to elude me...it's so so hard to get a goodnite sleep and i'm getting all exhausted easily...like today, i'm so drained that i do not even have the energy to dodge when Damien tried to grab my specs...thank god, i have got everything all prepared for the arrival of bb in the last few weeks...i cannot imagine going for long shopping spree scouting for bb essentials at this time...I will be picking my MIL up from the airport tmr...with the extra help from my MIL, guessed i will just put my feet up and R&R now...hehehe :p


My hubby is also all geared up towards D-Day...he is actually rostered for a 9Days Dubai-Istanbul flt before his leave on the 11/May....but fearing that his bb might come early and him missing out on all the action, he actually gave away this long flt (p/s: I have been feeding him on stories like how the water bag will suddenly burst and all those labour pains..blah! blah! blah!) ...it doesn't sit too well with him not seeing his bb coming into this world...hahaha...so there goes his flight allowance...$$$...hehehe...nvr la...$$$ can earn back ma...it's good to have him around this period too :)

My dining escapade with my boy - Mummy, wanton mee for me pls...





My darling elder sis has been busing shopping for her nephews and niece too...she bought so much stuff for them on her trip to London...btw, my younger sis is expecting a bb boy in sept too :p - Going thru the goodies at my place with my kaypoh son looking on....





This dress is for my mei mei...not for me...


Dayi, anything for me????



Of course la, will not forget u...u're Dayi no#1












1 comment:

Benny said...

Okay. So I received this human hair wigs uk on Jan 24. When I unboxed it, I realized I'd accidentally ordered a lacefront instead of the full lace. I was sad but I didn't return brazilian hair because I needed it. Aside from that I don't have any complaints. I have a very large head and it fits. I can use a wand with this hair bundles and it goes right back the curl pattern when I want it to. I mostly just wet it and put either some conditioner on it or curling creme tho. A couple of days ago, I decided I wanted to change the color. I was afraid but this lace wigs uk took 30vol developer and color with no issues. I'm sure I can wear this thing for a few more months. I will say there is some shedding when I brush. Also, the beginning of April, the area where I place my part was starting to bald. I just started parting human hair on other side lol I'll be ordering this again. Full lace this time.