Monday, April 20, 2009

Moody & Pissed Off

Guessed i got up from the wrong side of bed this morning...feeling moody + emotional...got into an argument with my hubby over the same issue AGAIN...dun think this issue will be settled in the near future...someone is just PLAIN SELFISH & INCONSIDERATE (i dun want to mention names here, let's just name this person "J")...some of you gals might know who i am talking about...and this J is pissing me off big time...

Anyway, hubby brought me out for lunch @ Ichiban and shopping just now...i bought a Fisher&Price Rainforest Dream Mobile for BB and some housewear apparel at Mothercare for Damien and BB...also bought a set of luxurious bedspread for our bed at Aussino...however, i'm still not appeased loh...my mood is still as grey when we got home...

I have set my sight on the Fisher&Price Rainforest bouncer and a Combi stroller for bb and i'm bent on getting those...it's going to set my hubby back a few hundreds buck but i dun care loh...i'm going to spend and spend his $$$...tat's is until my mood improve...

No comments: