Saturday, May 2, 2009

Heartpain

Today, Damien fell from his bike when i brought him out for a stroll...he landed on his left on the gravel pathway and suffered minor abrasion on his forehead and cheek...my heart nearly stopped when i see his bike toppled over...hubby was with me when it happened...he quickly scooped him up and comfort him...to our surprise, he didn't actually kick up a big fuss and wail over it...i think it was me rather...i'm all in a fluster and nearly cried...

We brought him home and have his wound cleaned and dressed...hope he get well soon...my MIL told me that with him being so active, it's an accident waiting to happen...and she is expecting more "baluku" on him...so she told me to be more "zai" and not a little bit, a little bit get so gancheong and paranoid...i actually want to bring him to the doc liao....hehehehe...i heartpain mah...Damien's is my n0#1 you know...

i also learned from today's episode to have antiseptic wipes, band-aids and Zam-buk ready at home...esp so when u have children...

P/S: Hubby managed to get the furniture corner cushions (brand: Safety 1st) from Home-Fix today and he got all our sharp furniture edges covered...and you know what my boy did?....he was at it the whole afternoon to see if he can get it off...*faintzzzz*

No comments: