Monday, May 18, 2009

My Darling Princess - Debbie Leong

Hi all, may i present the newest family member to the Leong's family - Debbie Leong...She arrived on the 14/May/09 @ 51 cm in length and weighing @ 2595g...both mummy and bb are well and are home since yesterday...thank you all for your prayers and well-wishes...will try my best to update my blog both on Damien's & Debbie's progress as often as i can...coz i got to really take care and nourish myself this period as i got "2 under 2" on my hands now...need to be in tip top condition for the little ones :)










Damien and Debbie with Daddy and Mummy

Little Debbie

2 comments:

Michelle Ng said...

Hw come u can wear glasses in the OT. They ask me to remove wor.

Michelle Ng said...

I showed my hubbie debbie's foto. He said next time debbie be our son's gf. hahaha...