Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reflection

I have been a SAHM for 2.5mths liao...initially, i was apprehensive to make this move to be a SAHM...at that time, i do not know if i am able to adapt to this lifestyle...but i think this is the smartest move that i have ever made :)

I truly enjoyed each and every second that i have with my son...to see him grow everyday, to witness his "character" unfolds, to discover his strengths and weaknesses...to laugh at his antics...each day is so different...AMAZING!!!...of course, there are also times when i wave my white flag and begged for time-out...but i will fly back to him in no time...it's like, i'm addicted to him...hahahaha! my hubby also commented on this...anyway, i'm really thankful that i am able to have this precious time with him and i would not exchange it for the world...

Hub and I also realised that i have been totally relaxed and laughing alot this period...one reason is, of course, my boy...he is my "ka xin quo"...the other reason is that i do not have to face any work stress :p...i think the only stress that i face is thinking where to bring my boy to jalan jalan and what to eat...my day normally starts only at 11am as that is the time that i wake up every morning...hahaha...yeah! yeah!

In 4days time, we will be welcoming another additional member to the family...i thank god for this gift and prayed that we will be blessed with a healthy bundle...i will be really busy the next 3days preparing for the arrival of the little one...tmr: going for my medi/pedi, tues: Dr. Koh appt, wed: going to temple, thurs: D-Day :) so excited...till then, to all mommies out there, Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the only stress that i face is thinking where to bring my boy to jalan jalan and what to eat...my day normally starts only at 11am as that is the time that i wake up every morning...hahaha...yeah! yeah!

==> COMMENTS " take horse"....(in hokkien)