Tuesday, March 17, 2009

09 Days away from home

Last Sun, my hubby departed for his 09Days fra-nyc...thinking back, it had been ages since he was away on such a long flt ever since Damien was born...before he left, he kept on telling me that he will miss the kids and of course me very much and made me promised to send him heaps of MMS...

As for me, i really do miss him and also learn to appreciate his physical strength when he is around...especially now, when my tummy is as big as a beach ball...i'm not as mobile as before when it comes to caring for Damien and i relied alot on his strength...

Generally, me and Yayuk are still coping fine...Yayuk as usual is still mainly taking care of Damien and i'm still the main caregiver to him...There is this period in a day that are most tiring...it's during the early evening when i had to take care of Damien since Yayuk has to prepare dinner and wash up after we are done amongst other things...This window although tiny, usually about 2 hours, is really quite tiring...Damien is crawling, standing, climbing and throwing things around NON-STOP and basically tearing the house apart...once Yayuk is done with her chores and showered she will come and take over Damien...

I do admit that by taking care of Damien at this point of time when he is curious about almost everything, with boundless energy (even with a cough and runny nose) had me thinking that bb spacing is indeed very important...hmmmm....bottomline: "I'M EXHAUSTED"

No comments: