Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ice-Cream @ Swensen

It's so hot today...when my boy was having his afternoon nap (topless)...i told my hubby that i need to go to the shopping mall to cool off...cannot la, at home my perspiration kept on pouring down my front and back...aiyoo, i really dread when the time comes for my confinment...aiyoo...sure chiat liat want....

When Damien woke up, we scoop him up then off we went to Swensen @ northpoint to have ice-cream...after ice-cream, we went jalan jalan in the mall...i brought some new panties, stretch mark cream (to my horrid, i discovered 2 stretch mark on my bum yesterday), and a sleeping gown...we went home arn 6pm when it wasn't so hot anymore....


Then my darling hubby suggested that we go dating...just the 2 of us...so after settling Damien down with yayuk, we changed and went to Ashton's Grill at SSC for ribs...the food there is reasonably priced and it's yummy...forget to take pictures...what a pity...but we had a good night...


I hope we will at least get some rain tomorrow :O






Daddy, how about a chocolate coilt tower for me?




Mummy, are we READY to order????











Our "Topless 5" ice-cream












1 comment:

mag said...

each time when i see this pic of him slpi makes me wana geram him deep deep...so cute...